OPM Client Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising • Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaApply
DMi Partners is looking for a client account manager! The ideal candidate will be a collaborator – who takes ownership and pride in their work and possess the core competencies of account management and business development. This is an exciting opportunity to build relationships with industry leading advertisers and media partners – while working with a growing and motivated team who is dedicated to your success.
Responsible for communicating with our clients across the campaign life cycle (launch, testing, scalability, optimization and growth).
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the day to day operations of our clients affiliate marketing programs in their respective platform
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports reflecting campaign progress and optimizations
- Perform in-depth analyses on client programs – identifying shortcomings and areas for growth as well as successful trends and competitive evaluations
- Guide affiliate recruitment and development to ensure client goals and expectations are exceeded
- Develop monthly newsletter content, copy, and creative to keep publishers up-to date with new product launches and promotions
- Leverage industry insight, creativity, and relationship-building to bring new opportunities to the table
- Lead weekly client calls to share progress and updates
- Maintain a strong understanding of the performance marketing industry and be well versed in speaking about trends and initiatives
What We’re Looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have 3+ years in the affiliate marketing space, preferably at an agency
- You’re extremely comfortable leading calls and being on the phone
- You have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You recognize the importance of being engaged in your work and keeping your advertisers engaged as well
- You are responsive and meet requested deadlines
- You have a positive attitude and a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
DMi offers a close-knit, team-oriented working environment in one of today’s fastest growing, most dynamic industries. We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), complete with all standard health, vision, dental, and vacation benefits. We take care of our team, do good work for our clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply. We would love to meet you.