Business Development Representative
Marketing and Advertising • Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaApply
We’re a digital marketing agency in Philadelphia, PA. DMi develops and executes multi-channel marketing strategies for clients–those activities come in the form of search engine marketing, web design, database acquisition, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and more. Since 2003, DMi has been delivering success for some of the greatest brands in advertising.
The Business Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and acquiring clients who are interested in the customizable digital marketing campaigns through DMi Partners. These candidates are responsible for moving clients through the sales cycle to close.
- Identifying digital advertiser decision makers and onboarding new clients across various consumer verticals to include but not limited to: Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), E-commerce, Travel, Media & Entertainment, Subscription, etc.
- Develop, manage and report on individual sales pipeline aligned to the achievement of quarterly revenue goals for the company
- Comfortable making a high volume of cold calls in order to schedule appointments that will result in expansion of DMi’s client base
- Emphasizing service or product features, highlighting benefits and the advantages of working with DMi Partners
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation
- Capturing of accurate and complete information for Customer Relationship Management system
- Maintain DMi’s reputation as a leading marketing agency through ongoing participation at networking events, trade shows, and face-to-face client meetings.
- 3+ years of experience of managing new client development initiatives, preferably within an online media or marketing agency setting
- Proven track record of pipeline development and managing high impact client relationships
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, online media, and agency business models
- Knowledge of performance marketing industry preferred
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Ultimate Relationship Builder
- Highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter
- Honest, assertive and systematic
- Above average level of self-confidence, persistence and determination to succeed
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and proven time management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills as well as proven telephone sales experience
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- BA/BS Require
DMi offers a close-knit, team-oriented working environment in one of today’s fastest growing, most dynamic industries. We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), complete with all standard health, vision, dental, and vacation benefits. We take care of our team, do good work for our clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply.