J. G. Wentworth Case Study
J.G. Wentworth required assistance in reaching their target client base and generating
viable client leads. Currently their marketing efforts include direct-to-consumer
television and print advertising, plus broker referrals and internet marketing.
Prior to partnering with DMi Partners, the company's internet marketing efforts were met
with limited success. They established a web presence but were not reaching their
goals for internet-generated leads. DMi Partners' research-based strategy continues to garner
successful results for J.G. Wentworth's online campaigns.
With DMi Partners, not only have we seen a consistent increase in the quantity of
leads generated, but also in the quality of these leads and their subsequent conversions.
DMi Partners took the time to really understand our business and knows exactly how to target
our niche market.
— Michael Goodman, CEO, J.G. Wentworth
DMi Partners' Approach
DMi Partners implemented a four-pronged strategy for lead generation, including:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Targeted Media Placements
- Cost-Per-Lead Programs
In the first six months, DMi Partners' strategy resulted in:
- 29.5% increase in gross volume of Internet generated leads
- 32.8% decrease in the cost per closed deal compared to prior Internet
- An average 49% lower cost per closed deal than Direct Response Television
- Improved lead qualification, resulting in a 7-10% decrease in call center operating